Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another Guide To Google+

Wait a second! Sooooo Google+ is Dead?

No it really is not, those are just the words of people who really do not know how to use it correctly. The average user signs on, wishes they had friends on the site and doesn't sign in for a few months, when they do... they post "chirp chirp chirp, wish this place wasn't a GHOST TOWN!" 

You need to GET STARTED

If you do end up getting through that and still don't know anyone at all, you should EXPLORE a bit! Find out what topics are hot, what others are talking about. I also like to search my favorite topics. 


These are some of my favorite things. I like a broad list of topics, from wrestling to phones to gaming. I am a big fan of a lot of this stuff and i get a full list of posts every time I search. I love meeting new people who have similar interests. I just start talking to people who's posts I find, it usually ends up friendly, unless I have a slightly opposing view, then sometimes it goes poorly. 

I have met many people over a year on the site, and I hate to brag, but it proves a point, I have over 10,000 followers and I am NOT the only one. I have many of my friends who have far more followers than me. The point is, many people I follow and many people who follow me have thousands of fans and that means the site is far from dead. My stream is full every day and it updates a lot. Facebook is boring and dull usually while my G+ stream is just as popular as my twitter feed, it is usually more active than my Twitter feed as well, due to the fact that I get people to interact, I actually have interaction circles where people are mostly interact with me, so I post to that circle! 

I am a big fan of Google+ and that is quite evident, Twitter rarely gets used and Facebook is just so I can see how the family is! 

Google+ hangouts are another key, once you meet a few people, start a hangout or if you are truly brave, feel free to go Public and invite a bunch of people. 


This site has changed over the course of a year, very much. It is much more interactive and useful as well now. You can start a PAGE now, that is like a group or a page on Facebook, you can also start a page and do a hangout from it. 


There is much more and I am sure I will talk about it in the future. Use these steps and you will be fast tracked into the world of G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

.