Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Week with a Palm Pre: Day 3-4

So I am rounding up on day 3 and 4, yesterday was a bit drab with the phone, you don't always get to power through a day and get crap done, but here we are, end of day 4 and I have decided that it is still a cool phone. I am still taking in a lot of the features, I miss the 5 mp camera that a lot of phones come with, also found myself searching for the front camera that does not exist on this device, didn't think I missed it, didn't think I could miss it! I thought I never used it!

I am still thinking that I will be upgrading to WebOS version 2 and do another week of webOS but that probably will not be for a few weeks, I want to use this phone and get the most out of it before I potentially ruin it by bricking it. I do not think this will happen, there are instructions despite them being a bit old.

I still really like a lot of webOS features, this phone acts new despite being from 2009, it does not feel like an aging droid 1 or other phones from that era. It kind of acts fast, I finally see what people meant by it works really well with multitasking. Really well, I can either get rid of items or keep them stored in a card. This is sort of like the Android way to do it, but it is a tad different. I like it.

I know these write ups are not long, but this is an old extinct OS, and I just want to put a few things down to let people know what I think of something that clearly shows how Android will be, and kind of where it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

.