Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Back To the Nexus S 4G, GoodBye Palm Pre

I have gone back to my Nexus S 4g for two reasons, 1st, I like it and I missed it. The pre was great but there have been some apps updated that I have missed, features that I have not seen since I switched phones and over all apps that I like using, like Google Now. Palm built a great phone back when it was indeed palm, but that is gone.

2nd, I got a new job working at a Google Nexus call center! I figured having my palm phone doesn't really prepare me for that whole thing. I will go back to the palm phone sometime in the future, maybe it will be when they figure out Android 2.3, with calling and more features, course, then again, could I go back? Android 2.3 seems so long ago now even though I just reviewed phones with that OS on it, even though I have a phone that technically should still be on good old 2.3 Gingerbread! I know that it seems no one will ever put 4.0 or 4.1 on the palm pre, they can not even get 2.3 working solid, I hope to get a pre 2 or pre 3 in the future, when I have lots more disposable income.

So I am glad to be back with my Nexus S, I have my nexus 7, hoping to get a Galaxy Nexus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

.