Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Why I am Betting On Motorola.

It seems very few people realize that Google purchased Motorola, it all started in 2011 and finished off this year, Google currently owns Motorola Mobility, they put their own CEO in, their own head of mobile and surely many others. Motorola has helped out when it comes to Google Glass, and there are rumors or a Motorola Nexus phones (yes Motorola does have to bid like everyone else).

One thing that is really putting me back in a positive direction as well is the fact that the Razr series is doing well, The three latest phones are boosting my confidence for sure. Razr M and The new Razr HD phones both looks great, I know first hand that the Razr m feels great. When these phones were announced I was not confident in the show, but with the devices themselves. The person who showed them off put no confidence in me, however, when the CEO stepped out and said the Future of Motorola starts now, I felt good!

I expect good things from this company soon, I would like to see either a razr nexus or a whole new nexus from them and hopefully a great screen!

Heres to Motorola in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

.