Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why I use Ingress (Why you should too)

Niantic Project, November 1st 2012. That is the first time I heard about this, Viral videos and links were posted to a site and crazy things started happening. Phones were hacked, then stolen, then searched for and then Tycho went missing. Lots more videos were posted, lots more documents were found and then portal hacking started.

If ANY of this sounds cool to you or like a movie or anything like that, this is the game for you! You download the game from the play store (android exclusive). You then pop on Google+ or twitter and see if you can't score an invite! I did, not too hard.

What I used to get my invite! (markers app for android)

After you get your code, then the fun starts, you login and look for portals! Portals are found on your game map or at ingress.com/intel. You can also get suggestions from the Google+ pages and Google Groups sites. That is where I go for the goods.

Un-hacked portals are octagons, hacked portals are circles with the octagons with resonators sticking out of them and colors of the team that hacked the portal, find the blank ones and they are yours, find the ones of opposite color and XMP bust them, find the ones of the same color and link them for your team.

I hope to get more codes soon and go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

.